Chicken, potatoes, eggs, veggies.....what's not to love?
You need to check out this Gluten Free recipe. High in protein and packed full of fibre, vitamins & minerals.
Here's what you need (serves 2)
2 chicken breasts (cut into strips)
150g new potatoes (halved)
100g sugar snap peas
1 red onion (sliced)
2 handfuls of spinach
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
Getting the job done:
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender
2) Heat oil a pan, over a medium heat, add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes
3) Add broccoli, sugar snaps and onions and stir fry for further 2 minutes
4) In the meantime bring a saucepan of water to boil. Carefully crack your egg into the hot water, reduce the heat and cook for 4 minutes
5) Drain cooked potatoes and add to frying pan with chicken and veg
6) Cook for further 3-4 minutes
7) Add spinach, season with paprika, salt and pepper
8) Serve with the egg on top
If you found this tasty recipe useful please share with friends, family and work colleagues
Coach @ The Perth Fitness Camp
PS. Are you looking to get back in shape, improve your health, have more energy and feel more confident about yourself?
My UNSTOPPABLE 28 Day Challenge could be the perfect start you need to guarantee success.
if you'd like further details about the programme, go here >> https://www.perthfitnesscamp.com/unstoppable-28-day-challenge
Not ready to commit to a coaching programme?
It's cool, why not just kickstart your health and fitness journey with my FREE book 'Fat Loss Simplified' and discover how to lose weight and keep it off for good without all the fads, gimmicks and dieting nonsense.
Pop your details below and i'll send it to you straight away.